Saturday, October 14, 2017

Stacking the Shelves #163


Stacking the Shelves button

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that lets us share what we've added to our shelves.


I received some fun books! Thank you PRHCanada and Thomas Allen & Son~

Pickles and Forest of a Thousand Lanterns, Brooding YA Hero and etc.
 
I also received some goodies from a bookish Preview Event. Check out my recap post here to see what I got ;)

What did you add to your shelves this week?

6 comments:

  1. PICKLES! The best thing I added to my shelves this week was a birthday gift from my blogging buddy Annemieke. She sent me a UK Gollancz hardcover of a Discworld book all thecway from the Netherlands. Sooooooooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's so awesome and sweet of your buddy! So glad you love it :D

      Delete
  2. Ooh nice! I LOVED Forest of a Thousand Lanterns! Cannot wait to see where Julie takes this series!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yessss! I'm so curious what the next book will be about ;)

      Delete
  3. Can't believe you got Forest of a Thousand Lanterns! I want to read it with all the great reviews it got.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...