Saturday, December 2, 2017

Stacking the Shelves #170


Stacking the Shelves button

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that lets us share what we've added to our shelves.


The last of my birthday bookmail came from a friend who knows I love reading~ He got two books off my Amazon wishlist and I couldn't be more excited :D

Pickles with Into the Bright Unknown and Song of the Current. 
 
Kids Can Press surprised me with a package of their 2018 upcoming titles! Thank you! They all sound wonderful!
 
Ripple with Someday, Somewhere, Rebel with a Cupcake, Whisper and Summer Constellations.
 
What did you add to your shelves this week?

6 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Song of the Current is one I keep thinking about reading! The cover is gorgeous too! Hope you love your new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! I've heard only praises for SotC so we should probably get on reading it ;)

      Delete
  2. Very nice haul of books this week. I hope you love all of them.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like some great books. I just got a haul of books from the library including Forest of a Thousand Lanterns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wooo I loved that one! Looking forward to reading your thoughts :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...